PACIFIC is looking for an office administrator/accountant in Orange County, California.
Region: Orange County, California
Status: Part-time variable, with a potential to become full-time
The primary duties of the office administrator/accountant are
- Bookkeeping Tasks such as: Maintain/Scan all receipts; Input all the receipt info into an Excel file
- Accounting Tasks such as: Input the accounting data into our web-based accounting system; Review employee expenses with a critic eye; Record payroll; Process and reconcile the monthly bank statements
- Invoicing Tasks such as: Perform invoicing to public agencies; Process expenses, timesheets and Certified Payrolls
- Marketing/Admin Tasks such as: Assist with business development and HR tasks; Edit resumes; Deposit checks to bank; Ensure staff submit their timesheets and expenses in a timely manner;
- Other tasks per supervisor’s direction
- Accounting experience and knowledge. Experience with at least one accounting software.
- Excellent skills in Excel and other the common Microsoft Office Applications
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong organization and attention to details
- US Employment Authorization
- A valid Driver’s License and compliance with PACIFIC’s Vehicle Policy.
- Pre-employment drug test. Also, subject to drug and alcohol testing during the course of employment in accordance with PACIFIC’s Drug, Alcohol and Illegal Items Policy.
- Experience with Deltek Ajera
- Experienced with accounting principles and ability to operate independently
- Prior accounting experience in A/E industry on public works (Transportation industry preferred)
- Familiar with Caltrans invoicing, Travel Guide, and Certified Payroll
- Familiar with the interface of the ADP Payroll Company
- Some coursework or degree in Accounting
- Capable and flexible to perform various tasks such as admin, marketing, accounting, invoicing and project accounting, HR as needed.
- Strong time management and self-prioritization skills.
PACIFIC is a privately-owned company specializing in construction engineering, inspection and project management in public works, focusing on heavy civil construction and transportation projects providing service throughout California. PACIFIC offers competitive salary and benefits, including Paid Time Off (PTO), paid holidays, health insurance (medical, dental, vision, life), 401(k) Matching, bonuses (referral, safety, etc.), Company Vehicle (depending on assignment), paid training, and perks such as employee discounts. PACIFIC policies, procedures and culture are in line with PACIFIC core values: client focus, excellence and professionalism. PACIFIC gives a high priority to employees’ safety and training. We are proud to continuously provide outside-the-box solutions to our clients, major transportation agencies and builders in California for constructing excellent infrastructure.
PACIFIC is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
Feel free to visit our Career page for additional information.
How to Apply
If you are interested in this position with PACIFIC, please feel free to email your resume to email@example.com
#hiring #Accountant #Accounting #resume