Thank you for your interest in a career with Pacific Pros.
Due to the nature of construction work and high level of responsibility, all Pacific Pros employees and sub-consultants stand out in their respective fields, while we try to enjoy our work. We constantly seek experienced individuals to join our team who want to make a positive impact on our transportation, are capable to solve complex problems, and have fun while growing in a collaborative environment. Pacific Pros recruits top-notch professionals and offers competitive benefit package and offers an exciting, caring work environment. Pacific Pros’ business model is established on treating employees with care, attention, and consideration. Some of the company benefits for field personnel include:
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Paid Holidays
- Health Insurance (Medical, Dental and Vision)
- 401(k) with company contribution
- Performance-Based and Safety Incentive Bonuses
- Company Vehicle (for qualified field assignments)
- Company Phone Reimbursement (for qualified field assignments)
- Safety Incentive Bonus (for employees who drive a company vehicle)
Pacific Pros is continually looking for motivated and talented professionals with past public works experience to join our small business. While entry openings might sometimes be available, there is often a need for experienced professionals who are skilled and can operate independently with little supervision, and represent our clients for construction projects. Some of the expected competencies include: excellent communication skills, professionalism, teamwork, technical expertise, and thoroughness. Experience with Caltrans documents and projects is preferred. Primary interests for construction field personnel include:
- Structure Representatives (SR) with CA PE, or Assistant Structure Rep (ASR) with an engineering degree
- Resident Engineers (RE) or ARE
- Inspectors with QC, QA or IQA experience (Structure/Roadway/Weld/Bolting/Painting/Specialty)
- Project Managers (preferably PMP) with public works construction experience
- Construction Managers (CM)
- Structural Materials Representatives (SMR)
- Temporary Works Design Engineer (Falsework/Shoring)
The above list is not for a specific opening or solicitation. This is a part of Pacific Pros’ continuous talent acquisition process. We have a lot of on-call contracts all over California. We also propose for many projects, so there are a lot of opportunities that arise time-to-time, and the seasoned professionals in our database who fit the qualifications needed for a project will get the first call to be assigned to the-right-fit project. We look for the right people to assign to the right project at the right time to serve our clients success in delivering successful projects – so feel free to reach out!
Currently, we do not have an entry-level position. All of our positions require experience in various degrees, and local California, Caltrans experience are preferred for all PM/CM and bridge-related positions.
Typically, we do not sponsor for H1B visa or Green Card, unless there is a special case.
- Bridge Resident Engineers / Structure Representatives; For more info & apply click here!
- Assistant Structure Representatives; For more info & apply click here!
- Structure Construction Inspectors; For more info & apply click here!
- Assistant Resident Engineers; For more info & apply click here!
- Construction Inspectors; For more info & apply click here!
- Office Engineers; For more info & apply click here!
- Temporary Works Design Engineer (Falsework/Shoring); For more info & apply click here!
- Office Administrator/Accountant; For more info & apply click here!
- MEP Inspector; For more info & apply click here!
If you wish to be considered for a potential position with Pacific Pros, please feel free to send your resume to [email protected]